domenica 22 aprile 2012

Cyberpirling? Sorryyy

Unfortunately in the last week I have done two cybermistakes with my social networks:
the first on LinkedIn, the second on Twitter. Early this week on LinkedIn while I was updating my profile, I pushed the button "find new friends on gmail"; after accepting the access on gmail contacts, LinkedIn started to send invitation to all my contacts on gmail (thousand of emails picked from all my address books). Actually I did it without thinking the consequences.
On friday, I have clicked a link sent me by a friend, that opened a malicious url. My Twitter profile started to spam out to my followers.
I had to recevoer both the mistakes: on LinkedIn telling that what I have done was unintended, on Twitter asking my excuses to all.
Not easy cyberlifetoday also for heavy internet users, like me.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nuovo blog

Dal 2 gennaio pubblico i miei post su  https://pranista.blog/